Coronavirus Information (COVID 19)
Government Advice For Removals Firms
There will be people who have already committed to moving home; where possible we are encouraging them to delay their move but a small number of moves may need to go ahead. We would urge everyone to take all sensible precautions to ensure the move can happen safely.
- Removers should honour their existing commitments where it is clear that the move can be done safely for the client and your own staff and it is clear that the moving date cannot be moved.
- Removers should follow the latest Government guidance which currently (26 March 2020) states that work carried out in people’s homes can continue, provided the tradesperson is well and has no symptoms or coronavirus (COVID-19).
- It is important to ensure Government guidelines are followed, including maintaining a 2 metre distance from others, and washing their hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds (or using hand sanitiser gel if soap and water is not available).
- No work should be carried out by a person who has coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, however mild.
Action Taken By Dibbens
- We will not be taking bookings until the risk has improved and the government advises it’s safe to return to work.
- All provisional & non-urgent removals have been postponed.
- We are still providing quotations, but not home visits.
- We will continue inspect our warehouses regularly to ensure our storage customers goods remain safe.
All home surveys are cancelled. We are happy to provide quotations remotely using our existing Online Quotation Form
Any questions, please call or Email!
Office & Warehouse Opening Hours
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
We will monitor phones & Email remotely, so please do call & leave a message!
Wightlink are operating a revised service, see Timetable
Portsmouth – Fishbourne
The St Clare sails on the even hour from Portsmouth (06:00, 08:00 etc) and the odd hour from Fishbourne (07:00, 09:00 etc) – You are required to remain in your vehicle for these journeys
ALL sailing are to be suspended from 1st April