We are always keen to hear from pleasant, hard working individuals wishing to join our team.
Even if there are no current vacancy’s, please fell free to complete the application form below and send to us.
We are looking to recruit a hard working individual to join our relocation team.
- customer service skills
- active listening skills
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail
- the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- to be trustworthy and reliable
- the ability to work well with others
- the ability to use your initiative
- a good level of fitness
Your day-to-day duties could include:
- checking with customers which items are to be moved
- taking apart larger items of furniture for packing and removal
- removing doors and using ladders to get large pieces of furniture in or out of a building
- packing items, loading them into your vehicle and securing them safely
- driving to a new location and unloading items
- Maintaining cleanliness of vehicles & Warehouse
Initially the role will be part time but will lead to full time for the right candidate.
Manual Handling & Removal skills Training will be given.
Immediate Start £ 8.75 – £9.25 P/Hr Depending on Age & Experience